.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

"my new comp is elder marshall from gilbert az"

hey guys,
i dont have a ton of time today, but i want to tell you about changes. elder remon is going to a sector about an hour north called curico, elder williams, my buddy from my group is staying with me and elder williams comp is going to the beach up north. two gringos are coming to live with me and elder williams now. my new comp is elder marshall, an awesome elder from gilbert az, he went to highland high!! hes also from my mission group.

me williams and marshall all were in the mexico ccm together and now we are all back in the same house in talca. elder williams comp is a newer elder from utah named elder conger. we dont know him but we heard hes pretty cool.  pretty much my whole mission ive been with latino comps (4 of my 15 comps have been gringos) and this is going to be the first change in 11 months that i'll be with a gringo, and one of my good friends. we are going to do some work here in talca together, im super stoked for this next change.
we have been teaching a 13 year old girl named catalina, she is the cousin of a member and a recent convert and she has a fecha for the 26th of this month. she has come to church twice now and she is awesome. she understands everything we teach really well and she will make it to baptism just fine. other than her we dont have tons of people we are teaching. we realized that here in talca, knocking doors isnt too effective, so we are going to get to know all the family members of the members in the ward and all the family of our recent converts and baptize all them! thats the goal for this month, ill let you know how we do next week!! love you all, have a great week!
love,
elder pacheco

found some nasty dead cats in the middle of the road,we made some zone shirts this week,
and this is our little apartment