.

.

Monday, March 14, 2016

"i know i'll thank heavenly father later"

hey mom ive got no weekly update cuz this week was kind of crappy... my comp is super awesome, we are super great friends now but nothing is happening in our sector. we have been looking for people so hard this week and have found nothing. i know that in your email last week you told me to be strong and stuff and im trying but this is a hard test gods putting me and my com`through. i know ill thank heavenly father later and i know im growing and will grow so much from times like these. thanks for your emails to keep me motivated. i still havent got your package but ill let you know when i get it.

hey the shoes you sent me back in september are breaking pretty bad. the heel is almost falling off. i was wondering if you could put like 40 bucks on my personal card so that i can buy a new pair of shoes. remember the first picture i sent you of the shoes i wore out in my second sector?? my shoes are pretty close to that point again. thanks mom love you so much! tell adam i miss him and dad too and let me know when adams card gets there. it was supposed to get there around the 5th of march...sorry of it got there late. im glad you guys had a good time and a special experience at the temple together. ill also cant wait to be there with the fam there soon! love you thanks mom

love your son